Just announced: Local businesses, nonprofits and individuals can support our upcoming coverage of the DNC
Community media sponsorships starting as low as $50
qnotes¬†is pleased to announce several opportunities for local businesses, nonprofit organizations and individuals to support our exclusive, local LGBT coverage of the upcoming 2012 Democratic National Convention, hosted in Charlotte this September.
Coverage plans include:
- extensive and indepth reports and analysis leading up to the DNC;
- a special ‚ÄúSpotlight‚ÄĚ section previewing the DNC and related activities in our Aug. 18 print edition;
- a full special issue on Sept. 1 devoted to DNC pre-coverage and spotlighting the Carolinas LGBT community for DNC delegates, media and other visitors;
- regular online coverage of the upcoming DNC;
- and daily online coverage live from DNC venues like Time Warner Cable Arena and Bank of America stadium during each day of the DNC.
In order to make our coverage possible, we‚Äôre counting on the continued support of our community‚Äôs business owners, community groups and individuals. As your hometown LGBT community news outlet, the news and features we produce are a direct benefit toward and product of our surrounding community.
There are three ways you can support us! Businesses can sign up for $250 and nonprofit organizations for $175. Individuals can sponsor for just $50. For more information on sponsorship benefits and privileges¬†click here to download the sponsorship agreement¬†or read more at goqnotes.com/dncsponsor.