Do you really think natural foods or alternative medicines have any benefits? Isn’t all that just birdseed and seaweed?
Bird Health, Topeka, KS
Dear Bird Health,
While pharmaceuticals save lives, they also turn people into addicts, abusers, even corpses. Massage, acupuncture, urine therapy, hydrotherapy and chiropractics, as well as herbal and nutritional remedies have saved many lives for millenniums. Before pharmaceuticals, people also lived long healthy lives with what is now called “alternative medicines.” Don’t wait until it’s too late to find out that many things cause dis-ease and many things heal it as well. Keeping an open mind about trying everything to heal yourself, pumpkin,
The last guy I dated stopped dating me saying, “I didn’t use good hygiene and didn’t dress well.”I’m a straight-acting gay man. I’m not a “care about how I look” type. Shouldn’t I be liked for who I am, not how I look or dress?
Looks: Bah Humbug, Jacksonville, FL
Hey Looks: Bah Humbug,
Yes, you should be liked for who you are, but first you have to catch the fish with your hook, then later they can like you as you are. Second, you have to act like a modern man, not a cave man, honey. Looks, charm and dressing well have allowed even the least important persons to get away with incredible things. (I’ll show you how to take this awesome journey in my cartoon.)
I’ve been dating someone for seven months who is in the military and now has to go fight. I may not see her for six months and she may even be sent to another place after that. Should I wait for her?
Waiting Or Walking, Fort Wayne, IN
Dearest W.O. W.,
Question: Do you really have to make a decision today? Can’t you take it one-day-at-a-time, one email-at-a-time and one war-at-a-time? If you wait a while, this could be an experience that transforms you, your ideas of relationship and your understanding of love! Remember, sweetie, ending a relationship is easy, keeping one could be difficult and exciting!
A while back you were asked, “How do I make myself stand out and get noticed? You answered in one sentence. Now, girlfriend, I know you have more to say than that!
Looking For More, Baton Rouge, LA
Hello Looking For More,
Well aren’t you just a whip-cracking, slave-driving newspaper editor. Darling, lets see if these help:
Trinity’s Alluring Tips For Standing Out (Especially In A Club)
1. Looking nice, smelling nice, acting nice and having nice breath promises you’ll get more than someone without those qualities.
2. If you have a good shape sell it, I mean show it, never hide it. If not, accentuate what you do have!
3. Don’t wait for someone to talk to you first. Talk to anyone you like, but don’t stalk anyone you like!
4. If you’re young, act mature, but not too righteous. If you’re old, act open-minded, but not immature. And, always act like you’re having fun!
5. Before going out do something that loosens you up like have a drink or meditate. You must put yourself in the mood!
6. Too much coffee makes one talk too fast. Too much liquor makes one talk too much. And, too much eagerness makes everyone runaway!
7. Charm, style, class and wit will always make you stand out over someone with more looks or brains.
8. Wearing black hides everything bad, always looks stylish, appears clean, rich and works everywhere. White is very risky.
9. I know you have a pimple or feel fat, but isn’t there
something else you can talk about every time you start a conversation?
10. Lastly, teeth whitening, makeup, a modern wardrobe and hairstyle, even a little plastic surgery (gasp!) will really get you noticed. : :
— With a Masters of Divinity, Reverend Trinity was
host of “Spiritually Speaking,” a weekly radio drama,
and now performs globally.
info: www.telltrinity.com . Trinity@telltrinity.com
Tell Trinity, P.O. Box 23861 . Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33307
Sponsored by: Provincetown Business Guild
800-637-8696 . www.ptown.org