• Gay Marriage is already illegal in North Carolina.
The anti-gay amendment is redundant and a distraction from real challenges we face.
• The anti-gay amendment is bad for business.
Signals that our state is not welcoming of the diverse workforce needed to compete in the global economy.
• The anti-gay amendment would negate benefits for tens of thousands.
Would strip public entities of their authority to provide benefits to same-sex domestic partners.
• The anti-gay amendment bans all legal relationship recognitions.
Marriage or civil unions for same-sex couples would be banned.
• The anti-gay amendment causes real harm to North Carolina families.
Broad language could have consequences for unmarried opposite-sex couples and their children.
For more information, email Charlotte Regional Field Director Ashlei K. Blue at email@example.com.