With just 10 weeks to go until citizens of North Carolina will be able to cast their vote on Amendment One, The Coalition to Protect ALL NC Families has released a new video detailing the momentum that the grassroots campaign has built up to this point.
You can watch their new video here, Momentum.
Along with the release of this video, Protect ALL NC Families sent out a statement regarding the work they have accomplished since Amendment One was placed on the ballot in September.
Since the campaign launched the following achievements have occurred and we would love your support in spreading this message:
- 117 partners have joined the coalition — including the NAACP, Southerners on New Ground, the Libertarian Party of North Carolina, and numerous faith congregations.
- We have 30 staff and seven field offices across the state.
- We have raised more than $600,000 — more than $150,000 of that has come in online, with more than $80,000 of that number coming in the last three weeks.
- We have more than 2,000 donors who have given $92 on average — the grassroots donors are with this campaign. We have raised our money in $10, 100, 250 and 1,000 chunks and we are ahead of schedule with what we have raised from that category.
- We have more than 15,000 volunteers at this point and we are making 20,000 voter calls per week.
- Important validators such as Senator Kay Hagan, Lt. Governor Walter Dalton, the conservative Carolina Review, libertarian thinker Michael Munger, Myers Park Baptist and others have come out in opposition to the amendment in recent weeks.
- RACE to the Ballot has held conversations in towns, large and small, across the state (http://www.racetotheballot.com) which has generated positive news coverage, and momentum, around the state. More to come on that front.
For more information, visit protectallncfamilies.org